Are you interested in media or broadcasting? Have you ever dreamed of being a radio DJ?
Y57 continuously recruits young adults who are interested in helping to produce the volunteer-run show.
Benefits of Getting Involved
- Gain hands-on experience in media production and manage a weekly radio show
- Host a live radio show with in-studio music and news guests and air recorded material
- Experience writing for an online publication and work within editorial deadlines
- Build a well-versed portfolio of published/aired work
- Enhance marketing and promotion skills through social media and event planning and production
- Gain access to local events for coverage as media
- Discover and play on-air new music created by artists in the local community
- Make new friends in various industries
We are currently looking for new people to join our team! Check out this blog post to learn more.
Ready to apply? We’re ready for you! Applications are due Monday, February 4. Click here to go to the application form!