As the event planner at Y57 Media you will have the task of working closely with the Community Partnerships Coordinator and the Member Relations Coordinator to exude the cooperative community philosophy! Managing fundraising goals, coordinating appropriate venues, performers and all other loose ends will be your responsibility. Events are an integral role at Y57 so we can interact with our listeners, further support artists and reach the necessary amount of raising $1,500 per year.
In your application, please include a statement of interest that includes the role you wish to apply for, why you want to join Y57 Media, and one idea you want to bring to the show.
Who you are:
- Highly organized and timely with communications – Your word carries weight and your promises are always followed through on
- Critical Thinker – You’re always thinking a few steps ahead as to how all the pieces will fit into each other
- Creative – You find new and innovative ways to tailor each event to the best audience possible
You’re interested in…
- Event Planning
- Fundraising Coordinating
- Professional Communications
Experience (not necessary to apply):
- Event planning and/or fundraising coordinating
If you are interested in this position, please apply here.
After the application process has closed and we have reviewed all the applicants, we will be in touch for a potential interview and next steps. Please only submit one application. If you have any further questions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
The deadline to apply is Sunday, July 14, 11:59PM.