Community Partnerships Coordinator
Not only have you seen all six seasons of Community, but you enjoy the real world application of the word as well! As the community partnerships coordinator you are responsible for recognizing when a good collab with Y57 is possible. Maintaining the already established relationships as well as forming new ones will be your main goal. You’ll be working closely with the Event Planner as well as the Member Relations Coordinator to establish Y57 Media as an inclusive community powerhouse!
In your application, please include a statement of interest that includes the role you wish to apply for, why you want to join Y57 Media, and one idea you want to bring to the show.
Who you are:
- Highly organized and timely with communications – Your word carries weight and your promises are always followed through on.
- Team player – You’re always looking to include and find the best in each opportunity.
- Flexible – You always have a Plan B lined up and are ready to go with the flow with schedule changes.
You’re interested in…
- Community Relations
- Professional Communications
Previous Engagement (but not necessary to apply):
- Experience in community engagement
- Work closely with team members to coordinate opportunities
- Engage with community to recognize opportunities
If you are interested in this position, please apply here.
After the application process has closed and we have reviewed all the applicants, we will be in touch for a potential interview and next steps. Please only submit one application. If you have any further questions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
The deadline to apply is Sunday, July 14, 11:59PM.