The web writers are Y57’s storytellers. The primary role of the web writers are to update the Y57 blog with great content, which includes show recaps, event reviews, and community news stories.
In your application, please include a statement of interest that includes the role you wish to apply for, why you want to join Y57 Media, and one idea you want to bring to the show.
Who you are:
- Storyteller – You love to tell stories and communicate them in a clear way.
- Fact-checker – You have a keen eye for detail and ensure that everything you write is accurate and well-researched.
- Grammar-master – Your writing is polished, free of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors, and is well edited.
You’re interested in…
- Copywriting and blogging
- Telling compelling stories with words and visuals
- Growing your writing portfolio
Previous Experience (but not necessary to apply):
- Experience with the WordPress platform
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) experience
- Ability to write 1-2 posts a week
- Conduct research and work collaboratively with the rest of the team to create posts on featured events and artists
If you are interested in this position, please apply here.
After the application process has closed and we have reviewed all the applicants, we will be in touch for a potential interview and next steps. Please only submit one application. If you have any further questions, please send us an email at email@example.com. Thank you!
The deadline to apply is Sunday, July 14, 11:59PM.